• More and more people struggle to afford housing in our community.
• More and more people live below the poverty line.
• More and more women with children are escaping domestic abuse.
• More and more people with mental illness are living on the streets.
• More and more families who describe themselves as “living on the edge” of poverty & homelessness.
nourishing meals served each year
nights of safe shelter for men, women & children
men & women enrolled in our New Life Program on average
items of clothing distributed to those in need annually
hours of counseling & learning center courses annually